I believe that no matter how you choose to propose to your partner there is no wrong way. There is no better way to surprise them than by hiring a professional photographer to document your proposal! Because, trust me, the moment flies by in an instant and you are in such a state of joy and shock that you have a hard time remembering any of the details once it is over - so having photos of that moment is PRICELESS!
Regardless of how you choose to propose ~I offer one package for Surprise Proposal Photography clients to make it easy on you (because you have enough to worry about already, right?)
I am proud to say that when I heard from my previous proposal clients that after they hire Jacqui May Photography to help them plan and execute their proposal - they were immediately more at ease and knew that everything would go smoothly because they had me on their side helloing them through the day and nerve-wracking weeks before that.
I would love to help you plan the perfect proposal for the two of you, and capture the look on their face when they say YES!!! in timeless photos you can share with generations to come!
The surprise proposal photography package includes a 45 minute proposal session, your choice of 30 high resolution digital pictures by download (including a print release) an 8x10 print of your favorite photo, a facebook profile and timeline cover and a 20% discount towards future engagement sessions and/or wedding photography.
How It Works
1. You reach out with some basic details i.e. day, time, and place. Please be aware that a night time proposal outdoors will not work unless the proposal takes place in a well lit area. I don't want to use flash and ruin the surprise :-)
2. We will discuss the details and at that time we'll need a current picture of the two of you so we can recognize you on the day.
3. On the day of the proposal, we'll keep in contact via text message. Make sure you have a good excuse for texting so they don't get suspicious.
4. We will meet at a desired location to get some pre-proposal shots of you before you propose.
5. After you've proposed, you'll take a minute or two to enjoy the moment, then I'll be revealed!
6. Now its time to take some portraits when they are actually aware of us! We'll do a half hour or so of portraits in and around the area that you popped the question. Most partners like to look nice for pictures, so make sure you come up with an excuse for them to be dressed up, put together, etc…
7. That's it! Now it's time to call your friends and family to tell them the great news!!!